Aether 1.5.10 - Log ham radio transmissions.. (Shareware): "
Aether is a ham radio logging application for Mac OS X. Aether includes tools to quickly and easily log QSOs while on the air, as well as organize, search and track your QSOs later. Aether was designed for Mac OS X, and has the same kind of clean, intuitive, friendly interface you've come to expect on the Mac.
Here are just a few of Aether's features:
- LoTW and eQSL.cc integration
- Awards tracking
- ADIF, Cabrillo export/import
- Serial/USB Rig Control
- Automatic callbook lookup including optional support for QRZ.com subscriptions
- Automatic notification of previous QSOs
- Powerful address and QSL info label printing
- Google Maps integration
- Distance and beam heading calculation
- cocoaModem 2.0 and fldigi integration
- Instant Search
- Spotlight, Mail, Address Book, AppleScript and VoiceOver support
- Much more
- Fixed a hang that could occur during callbook lookup if certain network connectivity problems were encountered.
- Fixed an exception thrown when looking up some callsigns via HamQTH.com.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Serial rig control may require a USB-to-Serial adapter
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)