Air Doc 1.4 - Transfer documents, movies, songs and more to your iOS device.. (Free): "
Air Doc is the ultimate solution for transferring documents, movies, songs, etc to your iPad/iPhone. Simply drag & drop your files into the Air Doc App and they will open up immediately on your iPad or iPhone (iOS app needed on your iPhone/iPad - get it on the App Store).
No cloud or internet access needed - no data leaves your local network.
Transferred documents can be opened with any supported App on your iOS device (eg in Pages or Numbers)
Use it to replace your Mac's secondary display with your iPad - enhanced by the touch capabilities of your iOS device, but without the need to install any drivers.
Simply drag movies and songs to your iOS device to view them offline - even stream to your AppleTV using AirPlay.
The Air Doc Viewer app is available on the iOS App Store.
All your devices must have access to the same LAN (or WLAN) - no additional network configuration is needed.
- transfer files to your iOS device, simply by drag&drop
- send and display a screenshot to your iOS device with one click or by hotkey (Cmd-Alt-S)
- send and display the current clipboard with one click or by hotkey (Cmd-Alt-V)
- drop an URL into AirDoc and a browser will open it on your iOS device
- supported document formats: pdf, doc, xls, pages, numbers, txt, rtf - anything QuickLook can show
- supported multimedia formats: m4v, m4a, mp3 - anything iOS can play
- Air Doc for iOS is an universal app, runs on iPhone and iPad
- stores your last uploads for access when offline
- auto rotates in landscape or portrait mode on all devices
- zero configuration network support (Bonjour)
- use it as a turbocharged secondary display for your Mac
- transfer your documents from any Mac fast and easy just by drag&drop - like a wireless USB stick
- simply drop a web url and it will immediately open in a browser on your iOS device
- use it to distribute handouts without the need for email, iTunes or any cloud space - fast and easy
- drop movies to watch them on your iOS device and take them with you, even stream your movies using AirPlay
- drop movies or songs to your friends iOS device without any pairing or cables
- store recently transferred files on your iOS device for later viewing (without the need for any network access)
- ability to upload more than one file at once by dropping a file list in the window
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
- 64-bit processor
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)