MPlayerX 1.0.13 - Alternative, modern media player.. (Free): "
MPlayerX is an alternative media player powered by ffmpeg and mplayer.
"Well, I was really tired of Mplayer OSX. It runs OK but, it looks like a ninety year old man."
And also, the new technology Apple prevailed, such as Core Animation, Grand-Central Dispatch, even OpenCL, pushed me to give them a try.
So I started without even knowing how to program under Mac, came to know Xcode, Objective-C 2.0, Cocoa and the Core family.
It is still in such a primary status, I will keep on enhance and figure out how to do this and how to do that.
Now it could do
- Multi-Screen Fullscreen support
- Apple Remote support
- Multi-Touch support
- Automatic find next proper file to play
- Auto detect the encode method of subtitle file (with Universal Charset Detector)
- Multi-Threaded ffmpeg support
- Change subtitle size while playing(except VOBSub)
- Remember last played time and resume playing
- New Application icon, thank you Elom Zhang!
- add korean UI, thank you Juntai Park!
- Fix: some subtitles could not be rendered by the right font
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)