BetterTouchTool 0.78 - Customize Trackpad gestures on your MacBook (alpha).. (Free): "
BetterTouchTool adds many new, fully customizable gestures to Magic Mouse, Macbook Touchpad and now even the Magic Trackpad!
Also adds tons of new features, like Windows 7-style window snapping.
These gestures are customizable:
- Pinch in / out (zoom)
- Single finger tap left
- Single finger tap right
- Single finger tap middle
- Single finger tap
- Single finger click middle
- Two finger tap
- Two finger click
- Two finger swipe (up/down/left/right)
- Two finger tip tap left/right
- Three finger tap
- Three finger click
- Three finger swipe (up/down/left/right)
- Four finger swipe up/down
- Four finger click
- TipTap left/right
- single finger tap top left
- single finger tap top right
- single finger tap top middle
- single finger tap bottom left
- single finger tap bottom right
- single finger tap bottom middle
- single finger tap left middle
- single finger tap right middle
- two finger tip tap left/right
- three finger swipes (up/down/left/right)
- three finger tap
- three finger click
- four finger swipes (up/down/left/right)
- four finger tap
- five finger tap
- five finger swipe up/down/left/right (see FAQ)
- two finger TipTap
- three finger TipTap
- A customizable 4 finger tap sequence gesture for the trackpad this gives you 24 new gestures (but no one will be able to remember them all). I haven’t tested this gesture a lot, so please report anything you notice.
- Custom click picker
- Two finger swipes got an option to require a swipe to the very edge of the trackpad before they trigger. This allows you to use two finger swipes for scrolling AND a custom gesture.
- Some fixes to window snapping
- Fixed "Open Application / File / Script", "Open URL / Open URL with selection" and "Paste Custom Text"
- Retina Menubar Icon
- Fixed issues with tiptaps on the trackpad
- Improved general OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatibility
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)