SABnzbd+ is a web-interface based binary newsgrabber written in python, with nzb file support.
SABnzbdPlus is a free news client with many abilities, such as:
- Download files from your newshost
- Access the news client from any internet connection. Connect from work, school, wherever and tell SABnzbd to download. Your downloads are ready when you get home.
- No more repairing or unpacking. SABnzbdPlus handles the dirty work for you. You tell it what to download and when it is done, SABnzbdPlus will repair the download, unpack it, and clean up the mess. Leaving you with nothing but the files you wanted.
- Full nzb support
- Fixed problem were fetching par2 files after first verification could stall in the queue
- Fixed retry behaviour of NZB fetching from URL (with handling of nzbsrus.com error codes)
- Verification/repair would not be executed properly when one more RAR files missed their first article.
- Improved backup of sabnzbd.ini file, now uses backup when original is gone or corrupt
- Several translations extended/improved
- Plush skin: fix problems with pull-down menus in Mobile Safari
- On some Linux and OSX systems using localhost would still make SABnzbd give access to other computers
- Windows: the installer did not set an icon when associating NZB files with SABnzbd
- Fix problem that the Opera browser had with Config->Servers
- Retry a few times when accessing a mounted drive to create the final destination folder
- Minor fixes in Window Tray icon and OSX top menu
- Add no_ipv6 special for systems that keep having issues with [::1]
- Fix crash in QuickCheck when expected par2 file wasn't downloaded
- API calls "addurl" and "addid" (newzbin) can now be used interchangeably
- Fix endless par2-fetch loop after retrying failed job
- Don't send "bad fetch" email when emailing is off
- Add some support for nzbrus.com's non-VIP limiting
- Fix signing of OSX DMG
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)