Mixxx 1.10.1 - Everything you need to perform live mixes.. (Free): "
Mixxx is free, open-source DJ software that gives you everything you need to perform live mixes.
- Free, open source DJ software for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- MIDI controller support
- Superior mixing engine with recording, vinyl control, and more
- Created for DJs, by DJs
- Complete DJ Solution - Mixxx is a complete package for amateur and professional DJs alike, providing everything you need to create live mixes.
- New to DJing? No problem - Mixxx can run without any extra hardware, and is fully functional replacement for a traditional "turntables and mixer" DJ setup.
- Experienced DJ? - Mixxx supports advanced features like comprehensive MIDI controller support, vinyl control, and multi-core CPU support.
- Multichannel soundcard support (playback and capture)
- Multiple soundcard support
- Adjustable EQ shelves
- Crossfader curve control
- Skinnable interface with extra skins bundled
- Advanced MIDI scripting engine
- Adjustable pitch range
- Multi-core CPU support
- 24-bit/96000 Hz playback and capture
- Crystal clear audio
- Hardware video acceleration
- Parallel waveform displays
- Waveform summaries
- MP3, OGG, WAVE, and FLAC playback
- Pitch-independent time stretch (key lock)
- Vinyl emulation
- Wave recording
- BPM detection and estimation
- Vinyl control support for:
- Serato CV02 vinyl
- Traktor Scratch vinyl
- Serato CD
- Mixxx can work with any MIDI controller that has drivers for your OS: you simply need a mapping file to tell Mixxx how to understand it. Mixxx comes bundled with a number of MIDI mapping presets for the devices listed below.
- Go to the Hardware Compatibility page for a list of available controller mappings
This is a bugfix release that fixes some minor issues that have come up since the Mixxx 1.10.0 release.� To see the full list of fixes, check the 1.10.1 milestone on our bug tracker
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)