SABnzbd+ is a web-interface based binary newsgrabber written in python, with nzb file support.
SABnzbdPlus is a free news client with many abilities, such as:
- Download files from your newshost
- Access the news client from any internet connection. Connect from work, school, wherever and tell SABnzbd to download. Your downloads are ready when you get home.
- No more repairing or unpacking. SABnzbdPlus handles the dirty work for you. You tell it what to download and when it is done, SABnzbdPlus will repair the download, unpack it, and clean up the mess. Leaving you with nothing but the files you wanted.
- Full nzb support
- Improved support for nzbsrus.com
- Won't try to show NZB age when not known yet
- Prevented systems with unresolvable hostnames from always using 0.0.0.0
- Initial "quota left" was not set correctly when enabling quota
- Now reports incorrect RSS filter expressions (instead of aborting analysis)
- Improved detection of invalid articles (so that backup server will be tried)
- Windows installer: Now doesn's remove settings by default when uninstalling
- Fixed sorting of rar files in job so that .rar preceeds .r00
- Fixed for NZB-icon issue when 0.7.0 was previously installed
- Fixed startup problem on Windows when IPv4 has precedence over IPv6
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)