Episodes Lite 1.1.1 - Manage all of your TV shows. . (Free): "
Episodes Lite is an Mac-App which allows you to manage your favorite TV-Shows in a quick and easy way.
It features a powerful dashboard, which gives you a overview over all your favourite shows. It also allows you to play the next episode with one simple click from your hard-disk. It also tracks your viewing progress and shows you meta-data from TheTVDB.com.
If you have backed up your DVD-Sets to your computer, Episodes automatically assigns these files to an show and allows you to launch your favorite video player.
Episodes was designed for flexibility: It doesn't matter if your files are on your hard-disk, a network drive or an usb-drive. Visit http://the-skylab.de/episodes/ and check out our 65 second quick video tour.
Note: The Lite-Version is meant to let you test if Episodes fits into your workflow. The Lite-Version allows you to manage only ONE SINGLE Show. If you like Episodes, please consider buying the full-version in the App-Store which does not have any restrictions.
Please note: Episodes is not a video-player, you will need a installed player on your system (for example VLC, which is free). It also will not download any tv-shows.
- CheckIn the episode you are watching to trakt.tv! (Sync is coming in a future update).
- Fixed some graphic glitches under OS X 10.8.
- Improved file recognition.
- Improved information-popover of an episode.
- Changed the default settings to avoid confusion of new users.
- Fixed: Shows with german characters (öäü) can now be added.
- As usual: some minor fixes.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 64-bit processor
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)