PS3 Media Server 1.71.0 - DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server.. (Free): "
PS3 Media Server runs on your Mac as an DLNA compliant Upnp media server. You just share a folder (or more), and this folder you can browse on your PS3 - when you see a media file (e.g. MKV), just press play - and the media server will process real-time video transcoding via MEncoder to the PS3. This means the PS3 will play unsupported files. Even with external .srt / .sub subtitles.
- Ready to launch and play. No codec packs to install. No folder configuration and pre-parsing or this kind of annoying thing. All your folders are directly browsed by the PS3, there's an automatic refresh also.
- Real-time video transcoding via MEncoder, tsMuxer or Avisynth
- DVD ISOs images / VIDEO_TS Folder transcoder
- OGG/FLAC/MPC/APE audio transcoding
- Thumbnail generation for Videos
- You can choose with a virtual folder system your audio/subtitle language on the PS3!
- All formats PS3 natively supports: MP3/WMA, JPG/PNG/GIF/TIFF, and all kind of videos (AVI, MP4, TS, M2TS, MPEG) the ps3 is willing to play
- Display camera RAWs thumbnails (Canon / Nikon, etc.)
- ZIP/RAR files as browsable folders for pictures/audio files
- Support for pictures based feeds, such as Flickr and Picasaweb
- Internet TV / Web Radio support with VLC, MEncoder or MPlayer
- Podcasts audio/ Video feeds support
Mac OS X subtitles:
- Changed audio/subtitle defaults to accept anything
- Removed fontconfig from MEncoder for improved subs compatibility
- Improved Android.conf video support
- Added support for Samsung SMT-G7400 (UPC Horizon)
- Fixed bug that prevented Galaxy Nexus pictures displaying
- Updated Chinese Traditional translation (thanks, mcc!)
- Added Turkish icon
- Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.60 (GC1508)
- Updated h2 database to 1.3.168 (thanks, valib!)
- Improve handling of initialization errors
- Fixed possible error while loading iPhoto library (GC1523)
- Fixed bug where disabled engines could be selected in the #--TRANSCODE--# folder
- Added options for renderer-specific file name formats
- Added ffmpeg build script
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Java 6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)