Google Earth 188.8.131.5244 - View and control dynamic satellite imagery of the world.. (Free): "
Google Earth gives you a wealth of imagery and geographic information. Explore destinations like Maui and Paris, or browse content from Wikipedia, National Geographic, and more.
Google Earth combines the power of Google Search with satellite imagery, maps, terrain, and 3D buildings to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.
- Fly to your house. Just type in an address, press Search, and you'll zoom right in.
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
- Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
- Save and share your searches and favorites.
- Support for 3D imagery data: 3D data provides a comprehensive representation of metropolitan environments around the world. 3D imagery is currently available in the these areas.
- Tour Guide mechanism in the client: The new tour guide allows you to explore interesting places around the world, even if you don’t know to search for them. As you move, thumbnails of pre-created tours and points of interest will dynamically update with interesting locations in your current view. Read more.
- Support for terrain data accessed via Google Maps Engine
- Zooming in now tilts at a higher elevation in order to showcase 3D imagery
- A unified graphical rendering pipeline
- Redesigned startup tips and status bar
- Google Earth Client
- Fixed a Pro and Enterprise bug whereby cached login data disappeared after upgrading to Mac OS 10.8+.
- Sound can now be recorded from a microphone when producing a tour.
- Improved Atmosphere feature for users on certain NVIDIA GeForce cards.
- Polygons clamped to seafloor now display correctly.
- PC Enterprise users will note flashing historical imagery when going to the minimum date of the time slider in a handful of areas around the world. To workaround, use 6.2 for Enterprise.
- Terrain, imagery and polygons that overlap the antemeridian occasionally appear broken.
- This build includes changes to shaders that strain older graphics cards. Please see system requirements for updated lists of recommended hardware.
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)