Apple Xcode 4.3.1 - Integrated development environment (IDE) for Mac OS X.. (Free): "
Xcode is Apple Computer's integrated development environment (IDE) for Mac OS X. The full Xcode package is free to ADC members and includes all the tools you need to create, debug, and optimize your own Universal applications, targeting both Intel and PowerPC platforms. At the heart of Xcode is a graphical workbench that tightly integrates a syntax-highlighting text editor, a robust build control system, a debugger, and the powerful GCC compiler capable of targeting both Intel and PowerPC regardless of host platform. Xcode is both easy to use, using assistants to create working projects in just minutes, and also powerful enough to build the largest Mac OS X applications. Xcode is bundled with Interface Builder, AppleScript Studio, Java development support, and WebObjects development tools, among many others.
- Includes SDKs for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and iOS 5.1
- New code signing workflow supports signing OS X apps with Developer ID
- Adds installation of command-line tools to the Downloads preference pane
- Open Developer Tool menu launches Instruments, File Merge, and other tools
- ARC migration tool converts both retain/release and garbage collected code
- Additional bug fixes and stability improvements
Mac OS X 10.7.3 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)