Bookpedia 5.0.3 - Book cataloging utility with iTunes-like interface.. (Shareware): "
Bookpedia is a book cataloging software for Mac OS X. To save you time and effort it retrieves book information from the Internet, either by entering keywords or using a webcam or a scanner. Create smart collections and start a wish list and a borrowed list so you never loose a book again. View your entries as a standard list, browse only the covers in grid view or Cover Flow or use the details view for a personalized look of Bookpedia. Share your collection with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates.
- Statistic counts, when displaying the same amount, are now sub-sorted in alphabetical order
- Folders are no longer displayed as options for the details view style menu when present in the users customizable InfoTemplates folder
- Using the toolbar view button to leave the statistics would mean the program would show statistics again after adding a new entry
- Last name sorting takes into account middle name for sorting, e.g. "Johann Christian Bach" versus "Johann Sebastian Bach"
- Faster last name sorting
- Improvements to the FTP feature to make it faster and more stable
- Allow paste into a multi-value field (blue bubbles) to go into the edited bubble instead of creating a new one
- Drag and drop of Doghouse URLs to add items into a collection
- Improved LCCN search for Library of Congress plugin Fixes:
- Plug-in fix: BOL NL plug-in updated
- Plug-in fix: Casa del libro returns better results for ISBN searches
- Bug fix: iPod classic export could fail for some users who had to then create the directory by hand
- Bug fix: previously three lines or more in a multi-value bubble field might hide the fourth line instead of expanding to display it
- Bug fix: sorting by last name where the other deep sorting field orders would get ignored
- Bug fix: links imported from .bookpedia files exported with version 5 format
- Bug fix: migrating from version 4 to 5, smart collections with My Rating criteria less than or greater than were not updated correctly
- Bug fix: previous update to selecting a collection with the mouse broke keyboard navigation of the tab and shift-tab among the collection, entry view and search field
- Bug fix: in certain situations the HUD display for selecting a link to open when more than one link is present would not work
- Bug fix: on launch the search field did not display its label which showed what the filter search was set to
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)