Collections 1.5.1 - Manage your music, TV shows and movies.. (Demo): "
Collections lets you imagine all of your collections into a single application, a realistic representation of your tastes and passions. Catalog, browse and share your music, movies, tv shows and books with a single virtual library, Collections.
Adding items into your library couldn't be simplest.
The item finder allows to search by EAN, UPC, ASIN and/or any other keyword, for example title, author, director, actor and a huge etc.
With your iSight, place the product bar code in front of the camera and that's it, simple as that.
- Enhanced support for Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the properly edition of your borrowed collections.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the reorganization of your collections via drag and drop.
- Fixed a bug with the Camera Barcode Scanner on computers with iSight cams.
- Added an option to choose between multiple capture devices, if you have more than one camera connected to your computer, now you can choose which one to use as barcode scanner.
- Help updated.
- Apparently, there is so much confusion about adding new items to the library (sorry about that). The menu item "Find in Amazon…" has been renamed to "New Item…" (see File > New Item…), this is the primary way of adding new items (see the help to find alternative ways).
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)