Gamepedia 5.0.3 - Catalog video and computer games.. (Shareware): "
Gamepedia is a powerful cataloging application for video and computer games which allows you to retrieve all your game information from the Internet, either by using keywords or using an iSight or a scanner for the search.
Gamepedia lets you to search several international gaming sites for information about your video and board games. It also lets you add links to reviews, walk-throughs and screenshots from any other site.
You can keep a wish list for those games you don't own yet and a borrowed list for those you want back. To get even more organized, create smart collections that update themselves automatically whenever a new entry is added to the program. Display your collections in a table view, browse only the covers with the cover view or use the info view for a more personalized look. Share your collections with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates or one of the other three export formats. Gamepedia comes with full Spotlight integration and is localized in Spanish, Dutch, Italian French and German.
- Statistic counts, when displaying the same amount, are now sub-sorted in alphabetical order
- Folders are no longer displayed as options for the details view style menu when present in the users customizable InfoTemplates folder
- Using the toolbar view button to leave the statistics would mean the program would show statistics again after adding a new entry
- Last name sorting takes into account middle name for sorting, e.g. "Johann Christian Bach" versus "Johann Sebastian Bach"
- Faster last name sorting
- Improvements to the FTP feature to make it faster and more stable
- Allow paste into a multi-value field (blue bubbles) to go into the edited bubble instead of creating a new one
- Drag and drop of Doghouse URLs to add items into a collection Fixes:
- Plug-in fix: BOL NL plug-in updated
- Bug fix: Board Game Geek plugin could do a double search when associated with a board game geek URL
- Bug fix: iPod classic export could fail for some users who had to then create the directory by hand
- Bug fix: previously three lines or more in a multi-value bubble field might hide the fourth line instead of expanding to display it
- Bug fix: sorting by last name where the other deep sorting field orders would get ignored
- Bug fix: links imported from .gamepedia files exported with version 5 format
- Bug fix: migrating from version 4 to 5, smart collections with My Rating criteria less than or greater than were not updated correctly
- Bug fix: previous update to selecting a collection with the mouse broke= keyboard navigation of the tab and shift-tab among the collection, entry view and search field
- Bug fix: in certain situations the HUD display for selecting a link to open when more than one link is present would not work
- Bug fix: on launch the search field did not display its label which showed what the filter search was set to
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)