Aether 1.5.9 - Log ham radio transmissions.. (Shareware): "
Aether is a ham radio logging application for Mac OS X. Aether includes tools to quickly and easily log QSOs while on the air, as well as organize, search and track your QSOs later. Aether was designed for Mac OS X, and has the same kind of clean, intuitive, friendly interface you've come to expect on the Mac.
Here are just a few of Aether's features:
- LoTW and eQSL.cc integration
- Awards tracking
- ADIF, Cabrillo export/import
- Serial/USB Rig Control
- Automatic callbook lookup including optional support for QRZ.com subscriptions
- Automatic notification of previous QSOs
- Powerful address and QSL info label printing
- Google Maps integration
- Distance and beam heading calculation
- cocoaModem 2.0 and fldigi integration
- Instant Search
- Spotlight, Mail, Address Book, AppleScript and VoiceOver support
- Much more
- Support for callbook lookups via HamQTH.com.
- Support for Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V Field
- Update for callbook lookups via QRZ.com.
- User defined LoTW mode mappings can be defined.
- Automatic callbook lookup is now turned on by default.
- Aether now looks in both root-level and user-level Library/Application Support/Aether folders for cty.csv prefix file.
- LoTW mode mapping files and cty.csv callsign prefix files can be installed by dragging them onto Aether's icon in the Dock, or by selecting them using File->Open.
- Updated LoTW configuration file to include new supported modes.
- Mode is now properly handled when uploading to LoTW.
- Fixed exception upon exporting LoTW certificate request file after failed upload to ARRL.
- Fixed extra spaces in exchange fields after importing ADIF file exported by Skookum logger.
- Frequency, mode, and power are not updated from connected rig when editing QSOs older than 1 hour.
- Fixed bug that caused Aether to sometimes reset certain callbook information for slash-prefixed callsigns when a previous QSO with the same primary station is in the log.
- Fixed bug that could cause the wrong QSOs to show up in certain complex custom (non-built in) awards.
- Fixed a bug that could cause validation errors after importing a malformed ADIF file in certain cases.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Serial rig control may require a USB-to-Serial adapter
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)