CDpedia 5.0.2 - CD management system with iTunes-like interface.. (Shareware): "
CDpedia is a music cataloging software for Mac OS X. To save you time and effort it retrieves album information from the Internet, either by entering keywords or using a webcam or a scanner. Create smart collections and start a wish list and a borrowed list so you never loose a CD again. View your entries as a standard list, browse only the covers in grid view or Cover Flow or use the details view for a personalized look of CDpedia. Share your collection with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates. CDpedia integrates with iTunes to let you know what CDs in your collection have already been imported.
- Playing a song automatically sets Last Played to today and increases the play count by one.
- The play button starts playing the first iTunes song linked if no song is selected in the tracks list.
- Composer is now part of the filter drop down search menu.
- Composer can be filtered via click in the details view.
- Updated DiscoGS to new API for better results as well as barcode and catalog number searches.
- Last name sorting takes into account Jr. and ignores it.
- No longer removes hard coded tags from export templates when they are turned off in the details view display.
- Automatic page break added for printing now has a class name of "pageBreak" for CSS styling if necessary, such as page numbers with the CSS counter property.
- Help button links added to the preference tabs: Fields, Sites and Autofill.
- Last selection is now stored in the plist file for better DropBox support, to avoid modifying the database when only browsing.
- Help file now includes an exact list of fields that are contributed to Doghouse.
- Typing a letter to arrive at the index point on the sorted column takes into account the "sort" field if it's being used to modify the sort order on the selected column.
- Search text is now placed in clipboard for copy/paste into the add manually window after a failed search.
- Collection listing leaves item view selected when changing collections to allow for use of keyboard shortcuts on items.
- Plug-in menu additions now also appear in the contextual menu for an entry as well as in the main menu.
- Bug fix: collections were not re-sorting after editing an entry in the edit panel and changing the currently sorted field.
- Bug Fix: creating a new database defaulted to show the save panel window inside the current database folder instead of Application Support.
- Bug fix: My Rating in FancyIndex template now sorts correctly.
- Bug fix: When adding a new item to a smart collection where it does not match, the wrong cover would be displayed for the selected item.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)