Gamepedia 5.0.2 - Catalog video and computer games.. (Shareware): "
Gamepedia is a powerful cataloging application for video and computer games which allows you to retrieve all your game information from the Internet, either by using keywords or using an iSight or a scanner for the search.
Gamepedia lets you to search several international gaming sites for information about your video and board games. It also lets you add links to reviews, walk-throughs and screenshots from any other site.
You can keep a wish list for those games you don't own yet and a borrowed list for those you want back. To get even more organized, create smart collections that update themselves automatically whenever a new entry is added to the program. Display your collections in a table view, browse only the covers with the cover view or use the info view for a more personalized look. Share your collections with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates or one of the other three export formats. Gamepedia comes with full Spotlight integration and is localized in Spanish, Dutch, Italian French and German.
- Last name sorting takes into account Jr. and ignores it.
- No longer removes hard coded tags from export templates when they are turned off in the details view display.
- Automatic page break added for printing now has a class name of "pageBreak" for CSS styling if necessary, such as page numbers with the CSS counter property.
- Help button links added to the preference tabs: Fields, Sites and Autofill.
- Last selection is now stored in the plist file for better DropBox support, to avoid modifying the database when only browsing.
- Help file now includes an exact list of fields that are contributed to Doghouse.
- Typing a letter to arrive at the index point on the sorted column takes into account the "sort" field if it's being used to modify the sort order on the selected column.
- Search text is now placed in clipboard for copy/paste into the add manually window after a failed search.
- Collection listing leaves item view selected when changing collections to allow for use of keyboard shortcuts on items.
- Plug-in menu additions now also appear in the contextual menu for an entry as well as in the main menu.
- Bug fix: Collections were not re-sorting after editing an entry in the edit panel and changing the currently sorted field.
- Bug Fix: Creating a new database defaulted to show the save panel window inside the current database folder instead of Application Support.
- Bug fix: My Rating in FancyIndex template now sorts correctly.
- Bug fix: When adding a new item to a smart collection where it does not match, the wrong cover would be displayed for the selected item.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)