PS3 Media Server 1.50.1 - DLNA compliant Upnp media server.. (Free): "
PS3 Media Server runs on your Mac as an DLNA compliant Upnp media server. You just share a folder (or more), and this folder you can browse on your PS3 - when you see a media file (e.g. MKV), just press play - and the media server will process real-time video transcoding via MEncoder to the PS3. This means the PS3 will play unsupported files. Even with external .srt / .sub subtitles.
- Ready to launch and play. No codec packs to install. No folder configuration and pre-parsing or this kind of annoying thing. All your folders are directly browsed by the PS3, there's an automatic refresh also.
- Real-time video transcoding via MEncoder, tsMuxer or Avisynth
- DVD ISOs images / VIDEO_TS Folder transcoder
- OGG/FLAC/MPC/APE audio transcoding
- Thumbnail generation for Videos
- You can choose with a virtual folder system your audio/subtitle language on the PS3!
- All formats PS3 natively supports: MP3/WMA, JPG/PNG/GIF/TIFF, and all kind of videos (AVI, MP4, TS, M2TS, MPEG) the ps3 is willing to play
- Display camera RAWs thumbnails (Canon / Nikon, etc.)
- ZIP/RAR files as browsable folders for pictures/audio files
- Support for pictures based feeds, such as Flickr and Picasaweb
- Internet TV / Web Radio support with VLC, MEncoder or MPlayer
- Podcasts audio/ Video feeds support
- Improved audio/video synchronisation when using tsMuxeR
- Updated MPlayer/MEncoder to SB22 from SB18
- Language updates:
- Russian (thanks, Tianuchka!)
- Clarified some settings in all languages
- Fixed delay when entering the media server
- Improved support for Samsung AllShare devices
- Updated MediaInfo to 0.7.53 from 0.7.51
- Updated JRE auto-download to 7u2 from 7u1
- Updated FFmpeg to r35509 from r31564
- Added country code thumbnails (Thanks, happy-neko!)
- Fixed #1274
Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)