DVDpedia 5.0.2 - DVD cataloging tool with iTunes-like interface.. (Shareware): "
DVDpedia is a powerful movie cataloging application that retrieves all information about your DVDs and videos from the internet.
Search numerous international sites for information about your movies, either by entering keywords or using a webcam or a scanner. You can create smart collections and start a wish list and a borrowed list so you never loose a DVD again. View your entries as a standard list, browse only the covers in grid view or Cover Flow or use the details view for a personalized look of DVDpedia. Share your collection with friends, using the customizable HTML export templates.
- Playing a movie automatically sets Last Seen to today and increases the play count by one.
- Last name sorting takes into account Jr. and ignores it.
- No longer removes hard coded tags from export templates when they are turned off in the details view display.
- Automatic page break added for printing now has a class name of "pageBreak" for CSS styling if necessary, such as page numbers with the CSS counter property.
- Help button links added to the preference tabs: Fields, Sites and Autofill.
- Last selection is now stored in the plist file for better DropBox support, to avoid modifying the database when only browsing.
- Help file now includes an exact list of fields that are contributed to Doghouse.
- Typing a letter to arrive at the index point on the sorted column takes into account the "sort" field if it's being used to modify the sort order on the selected column.
- Search text is now placed in clipboard for copy/paste into the add manually window after a failed search.
- Collection listing leaves item view selected when changing collections to allow for use of keyboard shortcuts on items.
- Plug-in menu additions now also appear in the contextual menu for an entry as well as in the main menu.
- IMDb plug-in has been updated.
- Free Record Shop plug-in has been updated.
- Bug fix: Collections were not re-sorting after editing an entry in the edit panel and changing the currently sorted field.
- Bug fix: Creating a new database defaulted to show the save panel window inside the current database folder instead of Application Support.
- Bug fix: My Rating in FancyIndex template now sorts correctly.
- Bug fix: When adding a new item to a smart collection where it does not match, the wrong cover would be displayed for the selected item.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)