VideoSpec 0.9.3 - Displays video file information in detail.. (Free): "
VideoSpec is a free AppleScript studio App (Xcode 3.0 on Leopard) making use of MediaInfo CLI, MPlayer, FFmpeg, qt_tools and AtomicParsley binaries to display detailed informations on video files. Compatibility of analyzed media file with QuickTime Player v.7.6 is provided with indication on the installation status of the displayed QuickTime Component and its download link as well as compatibility with iPod/iPhone/AppleTV. Suggestion on alternate movie player to QuickTime Player is proposed and preview of video files is available using mplayer binary tool. Furthermore, integration of Bitrate Pro adds calculation capacity with multimedia files. Finally, a timecode calculator/converter timecode is now available.
- Happy New Year! New icon (thanks to Velichko Karakostov).
- ffprobe (git-N-35305 g77af267) used instead of ffmpeg.
- Update MediaInfo CLI (v0.7.52).
- Preference for automatic updates checking.
- DAR and PAR managed first by MediaInfo then ffprobe.
- G.722, GSM, Ogg audio, 1 audio QDesign Music, Nintendo DPG formats recognized.
- Better management of DV in MXF container.
- Fixed bugs in FourCC audio for multi-audio files.
- Additional "Fast Start" field in General category (streaming).
- Tool tips in simple display view.
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)