HubFlow 1.31 - Works with your WD Live Hub to display program info.. (Free): "
HubFlow (was WDFlow) is a little piece of software aimed at doing one simple thing: allowing your Western Digital TV Live Hub to display the information related to a movie or a series. The TV Hub is a very good media player, but the process to get information (title, duration, overview, actors, directors, poster...) is cumbersome and doesn't work at all with TV series. WD Flow is there to help this out and make your TV hub a more pleasant experience as all your movies and series are clearly identified and illustrated by a poster (the movie poster or the series episode poster) and backdrops (the images that appear in the background).
- Correction of a bug regarding display of accented characters in XML files
- Correction of incorrect log message when database connection is not established
- Improved glass sound to signal end of saving operations
- Update of the connection to TheTVDB.com
- Better icon for the Windows version
- Corrected the way XML files are created. XML files are now compliant with the UTF-8 encoding.
- Code "cleaning"
- Update of the movie library
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Java 1.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)