calibre 0.9.9 - Complete e-library management system.. (Free): "
calibre is a one-stop solution to all your e-book needs. It is free, open source and cross-platform in design and works well on Linux, OS X and Windows. calibre is meant to be a complete e-library solution and thus includes library management, format conversion, news feeds to ebook conversion, as well as e-book reader sync features and an integrated e-book viewer.
- Content server: Make the identifiers in each books metadata clickable.Closes tickets: 1085726
- EPUB Input: Fix an infinite loop while trying to recover a damaged EPUB file. Closes tickets: 1086917
- KF8 Input: Fix handling of links in files that link to the obsolete
<a name>tags instead of tags with an id attribute. Closes tickets: 1086705
- Conversion: Fix a bug in removal of invalid entries from the spine, where not all invalid entries were removed, causing conversion to fail. Closes tickets: 1086054
- KF8 Input: Ignore invalid flow references in the KF8 document instead of erroring out on them. Closes tickets: 1085306
- Fix command line output on linux systems with incorrect LANG/LC_TYPE env vars. Closes tickets: 1085103
- KF8 Input: Fix page breaks specified using the data-AmznPageBreak attribute being ignored by calibre.
- PDF Output: Fix custom size field not accepting fractional numbers as sizes
- Get Books: Update libre.de and publio for website changes
- Wireless driver: Increase timeout interval, and when allocating a random port try 9090 first
- New York Times
- Weblogs SL
- Zaman Gazetesi
- Aksiyon Dergisi
- Metro UK
- Heise Online
Mac OS X 10.5.2 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)