Mactracker 7.0 - Database of all Mac models; lists specs and more.. (Free): "
Mactracker provides detailed information on every Apple Mac computer ever made, including items such as processor speed, memory, optical drives, graphic cards, supported Mac OS versions, and expansion options.
Also included is information on Apple mice, keyboards, displays, printers, scanners, digital cameras, iPod, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Wi-Fi Cards and Base Stations, Newton, and Mac OS versions.
- Adds MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012)
- Adds Mac mini (Late 2012) and Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
- Adds iPad (4th generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular) and iPad (4th generation) (Wi-Fi + Cellular Sprint + Verizon)
- Adds iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular) and iPad mini (Wi-Fi + Cellular Sprint + Verizon)
- Adds iPhone 5 (GSM North America), iPhone 5 (GSM International) and iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- Adds iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation)
- Adds iOS 6
- Optimized for Retina displays
- Mactracker is now built with the Cocoa framework
- Adds marketing tagline, where available, for recent models
- Adds separate entry for Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) information to iPad and iPhone models
- Adds environmental requirements to iPad, iPhone and iPod models
- Fixes an issue that could cause Mactracker to crash on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- System requirements updated to OS X 10.7 or later
- Updates Support Status for Apple's latest Vintage and Obsolete products
- Other minor changes and additions
OS X 10.7 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)