ScreenSharingMenulet 2.5.1 - Connect to local computers via Screen Sharing from the menubar.. (Commercial): "
ScreenSharingMenulet searches for hosts (local, Back to My Mac or custom) which are available via Remote Frame Buffer. Found hosts will be displayed in the menu with name and IP-address (optional). Just select a menu item to connect to the appropriate computer. Add ScreenSharingMenulet to the startup items to keep it permanently in the menu bar. Retina display and AppleScript support
- Avoids the 'Connect to Shared Computers' dialog box.
- Adds an entitlement to be able to send Apple Events to Screen Sharing.app.
- Considers the current AppleScript considering/ignoring state (case and diacriticals).
- Fixes a wrong MAC address separator (dot instead of colon) which caused an AppleScript error.
- Minor bug fixes regarding scriptability.
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)