TrailRunner 3.7.706 - Route planning for hiking, biking and more.. (Free): "
TrailRunner is the perfect companion for runners, bikers, hikers, and all people wandering under the sky. Plan routes on a geographical map. Import GPS or workout recordings and journalize your activities in a diary.
- View Maps and Elevation Data from Internet mapping services like USGS topo maps.
- Import GPS Recordings from Trails, iTrail and 321Run for iPhone.
- Import workouts from the Nike + iPod Sport Kit.
- Import tracks and workouts from GPS fitness devices like the Garmin ForeRunner or Garmin Edge.
- Import/Export TCX, GPX, and KML files.
- Describe favorite tracks and rate them with iTunes stars.
- Plan routes interactively or automatically for a given distance.
- Export route directions onto your iPod.
- Journalize workouts in a diary, see your progress in a history chart.
- Publish a WebLog to MobileMe.
- Better: changing the helper application in Preferences now automatically updates the list of workouts to be imported from that source.
- Better: added hint on wrong selected helper application if no workouts can be imported.
- Better: when you quit TrailRunner with the diary window open, the diary window will again be the front window the next time you start the app.
- Fixed: removal of last modified track markers in track network editor after autosave of document
- Fixed: in track network merge, merge with waypoint touching a section containing that waypoint did not split the section.
- Fixed: crash during import of SuuntoMoves data
OS X 10.7 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)