Delivery Status displays delivery status of packages for a variety of shipment services.
Can't wait for your packages to arrive? Don't waste your time checking the site constantly, just open this all-in-one delivery tracker and enter your order number or tracking number. The status will update automatically for you, and even count down the days! It also works with Growl to give you pop-up message, email notifications, and more, whenever your package status changes.
Delivery Status lets you track your deliveries from:
- Adobe.com (US and Canada)
- Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.de, Amazon.at, and Amazon.fr
- Apple.com (including all international stores)
- Canada Post (Postes Canada)
- DHL (US, Germany, and GlobalMail)
- DPD (Germany)
- FedEx and FedEx SmartPost
- GLS Germany
- Google Checkout
- Hermes Logistik Gruppe (HLG, Germany)
- Japan Post (EMS, Yu-Pack, Registered Mail, and Morning 10 Overnight Mail)
- Nintendo (US and Canada)
- Royal Mail
- Poste Italiane (Paccocelere1, Paccocelere3, Postacelere1, PaccocelereMaxi, and PaccocelereInternazionale)
- Posten (Norway)
- Posten (Sweden)
- Sagawa Express
- UPS and UPS Mail Innovations
- US Postal Service
- …and More
- Improved sign in for Amazon and Google accounts that require verification.
- ‘Sort by date’ improvements.
- The ‘you do not have any deliveries’ message is now less obtrusive.
- Fixed an error with Growl notifications when a new version is available.
Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)