HubFlow (was WDFlow) is a little piece of software aimed at doing one simple thing: allowing your Western Digital TV Live Hub to display the information related to a movie or a series. The TV Hub is a very good media player, but the process to get information (title, duration, overview, actors, directors, poster...) is cumbersome and doesn't work at all with TV series. WD Flow is there to help this out and make your TV hub a more pleasant experience as all your movies and series are clearly identified and illustrated by a poster (the movie poster or the series episode poster) and backdrops (the images that appear in the background).
Note to OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion users:
Thanks to a new feature (Gatekeeper), HubFlow won't launch directly after downloading, as it is not digitally signed. Please use this workaround for the first launch:
- Open your preferences, go to 'Security and privacy', then select the tab 'General' and choose the last option: 'Anywhere'.
- Launch HubFlow, it should start.
- When it's done, go back to your preferences and make sure you select 'Mac app store and identified developers' or 'Mac app store'.
- HD option (higher quality images) for both Movies and TV series
- Removal of the buggy subtitles function
- jpg files can be saved as .metathumbs
- For TV series: episodes are now listed in order on the media player.
- Episode numbers are displayed on their respective thumbnails
- Correction to the upload to Imageshack function that did not work anymore (manual creation mode with backdrops upload to Imageshack)
- Updated User guide
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Java 1.6 or later
(Via MacUpdate - Mac OS X.)